23 Union Street
Tel +44(0)131 557 2479
Please choose a contact option below
Our gallery hours are:
Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
- If you require help with physical access or interpretation, or if you have any other special requirements, please contact us in advance of your visit. We can be contacted by phone on 01315572479 or email at email@example.com Alternatively, contact us using Welcome, a specially-designed app that allows you to communicate your requirements to us discreetly and accurately. For more information, and to download Welcome, please click here.
- If you'd like to discuss access to the studio please contact Jessica Crisp at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toilets are available on the ground floor and first floor and baby changing facilities are available on the first floor. Regrettably our toilets are not accessible by wheelchair.
- There is no lift access to our upstairs gallery space, but with advance notice we're happy to discuss the exhibited work and provide images of the exhibition. Our stairs do also have railings for those who need support when ascending and descending.
- The pavement before our front door is uneven, although ramp entry for wheelchairs can be provided with advance notice.
- We're happy to give free short descriptive tours for people with visual impairments. Please give us advance notice if you'd like a tour. Our exhibition interpretation leaflets are available in large font.
- Our staff are English-speaking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Scottish registered charity:
Scottish Charity Registered number SC009015,
Inland Revenue file reference number CR40554,
Registered Office 23 Union Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LR, Scotland
Registration number 044723